Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Steampunk character





I've been mingling over a new character now for a few days.I even have a little backdrop story made -the city of Auropolis,a looming,growing steampunk city,has this outcast girl,who isn't even supported by her family(Who honestly have no idea what she's really up to).Her dream is to become a full-fledged inventor of things useful and interesting.She likes chemistry as well.I think I'd like to make a comic of her.In estonian and english.With a bit of french.
These are just some try-out quick-paintings I made in opencanvas to get the hang of her colours and features.She's based on one of the paintings I posted earlier here.

This is something more laid out now,but it's still kinda un-finished as well.

6 hours on and off in OpenCanvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment