Saturday, August 7, 2010

Random doodles

Thought I should post something since I haven't posted anywhere really, in what feels like an eternity.
Yup,so,just some ole' random doodles!
Our cat.Sitting on the monitor.Me.Drawing.(Trying to)
Juniper Lee!Yeah,haven't drawn this character in a while, and this is actually just a marker doodle on the back of an old sketchpad(since you know,those cardboard backs are really nice to draw on randomly),also,watercolours slapped on!I think the hair came out awesome.
Ninja tiiiime.

Oh yeah,saw Toy Story 3 some time ago.After seeing it,I felt like expressing my feelings more accurately,instead of just exclaiming 'epic squeee~' all over the internet.

Toy Story 3 made me giggle :3
Skygiiiiiirl.Crayon-doodle.

You know what else I saw? Inception.Go do yourself a favor and just see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment