Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remote.

So.I've been very remote on the net as of late.
The truth is,I've been trying to work on things.Like right now,I'm trying to learn me some vector programs!As in software.Which is funny 'cause well....I need to learn how to use the program before anything okay enough.But that's really the case of everything.Not gain,no pain!Right?But I still miss traditional media a lot.Sure I've been sketching a lot too,but that really doesn't amount to anything if I'm occupied with other things.
Then I've been trying to animate some.One reason I want to learn how to make vector stuff is that I want to make animations with vectors later on.Buuut,that's still in the long, long run of things.So far I have a few hand drawn ball bounces and that's pretty much it. One thing I am trying right now, is making some frame by frame ball-bounces in openCanvas (a program I am so much more used and one that doesn't kill my computer upon saving a file) and then putting them together in Monkeyjam.I have plans for the animatic to end up not being just a bouncing ball,but I want to correct the bouncing itself before I move on to that.I haven't really the slightest idea of timing,so with this, I'm going to work on that :)
But even when the endresult is just a really amateurish something,just animating anything really is fun.

...Unlike animating in synfig.;>__>
Okay,so it's really just the fault of my own inexperience an' all that,but seriously.This thing has the learning curve of a skyscraper.Or hey,maybe try some other vector animating software before whining about anything.
 But here's something I made that, compared to all the other stuff, came out kind of okay.
*Click*

Synfig, I will learn how to use you properly.

Also,trying to make some journal-comics soon,but failing hard as I postpone everything.
Also,would want to out up a real site on day.

But you know.Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment